The Show Me Strong Recovery Plan recommends citizens maintain six feet of social distancing space in most cases. There are certain situations that require additional procedures to protect businesses, communities, and citizens.
It is recommended citizens continue to:
Stay home if they feel sick.
Practice good hygiene, such as:
Wear a cloth face covering when in a public setting where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission.
Avoid socializing in groups that do not readily allow for appropriate physical distancing (receptions, trade shows, etc.).
Stop the spread with you. Please do the following until contacted by our office:
1. If you are tested quarantine until you receive your test result.
2. If you are positive, isolate yourself from household members as soon as possible for 10 days.
3. Let your household and close contacts know that you tested positive and ask them to quarantine for 14 days from their last exposure to you. Close contact is anyone that is closer than 6 ft for more than 15 minutes total through a 24 hour period.
1. Meets clinical criteria AND epidemiologic linkage with no confirmatory laboratory testing performed (means symptomatic with contact to a confirmed case, no test performed)
2. Meets presumptive laboratory evidence (this is the Antigen test or “rapid test” and can be symptomic or no symptoms)
3. Meets vital records criteria with no confirmatory laboratory evidence for SARS-CoV-2.
Confirmed: Meets confirmatory laboratory evidence. (This is PCR testing)
Our definition of recovered is fever-free for 24 hours without medication,
Improvement of symptoms, and 10 days
Have passed since the onset of symptoms or date of test if asymptomatic
Vital Records Criteria:
A death certificate that lists COVID-19 disease or SARS-CoV-2 as an underlying cause of death or a significant condition contributing to death.